Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon
Teknikally Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Remove logon screen frame
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 12:03 am by ItsTheRice

» Skyrim Modding on Consoles Should be Allowed
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:51 am by Ravenwolf

» The Walking Dead Game
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 11:10 pm by EclipseDragon

» Non-Stream Art
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 1:03 pm by EclipseDragon

» Assassin's Creed III review
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:17 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Lucius The Game
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 3:40 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Greatest Game Villian
Epic Gaming Fails EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 4:39 pm by ZaChiSonoNai

» PCSX2 (ps2 emulator)
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 2:45 pm by Ravenwolf

» Livestreams
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 5:31 pm by EclipseDragon

» Cry of Fear Mod
Epic Gaming Fails EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 12:36 pm by EclipseDragon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on August 3rd 2017, 3:04 am
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is rashmigarden

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 105 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic Gaming Fails

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epic Gaming Fails Empty Epic Gaming Fails August 21st 2011, 10:56 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lets start something up that might seem a bit interesting (that's my opinion anyways). This Thread is dedicated to moments of complete failure for the gamer. That's right. Moments of failure that are both humiliating and funny. It can be of your own 'Epic Gaming Fail' or something that you have seen in gaming that is just plain funny (or omgrotflmao for the text savvy).

To get it started, I'll post one of my greatest fails here:

I was playing Call of Duty: Black Ops with my cousin on his Playstation 3. It was a simple Deathmatch. Nothing big. In any case It was time for my redemption because I was losing 1050 to 1450 in the point rankings. 1500 was the win-limit. It looked like I was about to make a come-back, mowing him down with the Machine Pistol I was using (can't remember which...). Then, I get blown up and he wins. In the Kill-Cam, right before he died, my cousin threw a sticky grenade. Normally, it would of been fine. However, the location of where it landed makes it an 'Epic Gaming Fail'. Long story short, my guy was neutered by an explosion. To add insult to injury, he called it "CoD Kill of the Year".

You get the picture now, right? If not, go get yourself a can of humour at Wal-Mart. I hear it's a 2 for 1 deal for the next 15 minutes. lol!

2Epic Gaming Fails Empty Re: Epic Gaming Fails August 27th 2011, 5:10 pm

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

Well, I once shot at a moving target, missed and hit c4 and killed 2 teammates by accident *whistles while looking around innocently* "What? I didn't do anything! Pay no attention to the man in the bush"

3Epic Gaming Fails Empty Re: Epic Gaming Fails August 28th 2011, 2:22 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yep, that's what I'm talking about! lol! Any and all gaming fails are welcome! (Just keep them PG-13 rated in description.)

4Epic Gaming Fails Empty Re: Epic Gaming Fails February 17th 2012, 5:54 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

PLaying Mortal Kombat 2011:
Klassic Fight
Sub Zero VS Scorpion
Tiny health left on me must punch alot to kill him first!
OHHHH HES ALMOST DEAD LAST KICK AND I WIN!!!!
Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!!!!
Sub Zero: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ICE BOMB!!!
*death to both*
FAIL YOU LOSE!!! SCORPION WINS
WTF???!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

5Epic Gaming Fails Empty Re: Epic Gaming Fails February 19th 2012, 5:29 am

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

Haha

Well, I remember (I'm sure ZaChi and Eclipse remember as well) mine and Bower's epic random button mashing in that Naruto game. I swear, compared to all of you who actually *knew* what you were doing, him and I had this all out war that looked pretty sweet, except I had honestly no clue what I was doing. Although Bowers won out in the end because he knew where the hell the jump button was.

6Epic Gaming Fails Empty Re: Epic Gaming Fails March 1st 2012, 12:14 am

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

That was so funny, good times ... gooooooood times

7Epic Gaming Fails Empty Re: Epic Gaming Fails April 5th 2012, 7:32 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

alright does anyone love seeing the glitch called taffy arms/legs? I know this is random but this is game fails. I was playing inFamous Festival of Blood and an enemy died, fell of a roof and was 'attached' to the roof edge by taffy arms. wtf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]