Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon
Teknikally Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Remove logon screen frame
Greatest Game Villian EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 12:03 am by ItsTheRice

» Skyrim Modding on Consoles Should be Allowed
Greatest Game Villian EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:51 am by Ravenwolf

» The Walking Dead Game
Greatest Game Villian EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 11:10 pm by EclipseDragon

» Non-Stream Art
Greatest Game Villian EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 1:03 pm by EclipseDragon

» Assassin's Creed III review
Greatest Game Villian EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:17 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Lucius The Game
Greatest Game Villian EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 3:40 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Greatest Game Villian
Greatest Game Villian EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 4:39 pm by ZaChiSonoNai

» PCSX2 (ps2 emulator)
Greatest Game Villian EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 2:45 pm by Ravenwolf

» Livestreams
Greatest Game Villian EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 5:31 pm by EclipseDragon

» Cry of Fear Mod
Greatest Game Villian EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 12:36 pm by EclipseDragon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on August 3rd 2017, 3:04 am
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is rashmigarden

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 105 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greatest Game Villian

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greatest Game Villian Empty Greatest Game Villian August 30th 2011, 5:36 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Okey-dokey, time for some opinions.

If you read the title, you know what you must do:

Nominate your favorite game villian for Greatest Villian In Gaming!

Ah yes, you are only allowed 2 nominees.
To do so, you must fill this in:

---

Name:
Game:
Class/Job/Occupation:
Abilities:
Why you like the character:

---

Once we have all nominations, we will try to set up a tournament poll to decide who to give the title of "Greatest Game Villian" to.

2Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian September 11th 2011, 5:21 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Since it seems people are still choosing their favorite villian, I'll post one to start to encourage people to start picking their nominees.

EclipseDragon First Villain Nominee:

Albert Wesker

-Resident Evil franchise

-Former S.T.A.R.S. Leader/ Former Umbrella Reseacher

-Super Strength/Speed, experience with Firearms/ martial arts

I nominate Wesker because he seems to be one of the most epis villains in history. His back story and abilities amke him a character you will never forget. Sure, he's a *bleep*, but he's just someone you love to hate. Plus, his RE5 outfit is downright BA. Cool

Greatest Game Villian Wesker_Tricell

Last edited by EclipseDragon on September 13th 2011, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian September 13th 2011, 10:01 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

EclipseDragon Second Nominee:

Lezard Valeth

-Valkyrie Profile franchise

-Necromancer/ Sorcerer

-Variety of spells, Great Magic, teleporting, time travel, and uses the holy spear Gugnir

-This guy is so VERY FREAKING COOL. His obsession with claiming Lenneth's soul is diabolical, going as far as destroying the world just to capture her. His attacks a near lethal, even sometimes scoring Death. He also sounds very insane, yet sophisticated. His insane war cry is very epic:

"Fear me! Worship ME!! REKNOWN MY NAME, LEAZARD VALETH!!!"

Greatest Game Villian Lezard-lovermillion

4Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian September 14th 2011, 7:42 pm

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

Alright *cracks knuckles* Eclipse be prepared to get whooped

I'm sorry but I can only recommend 1 villain and 1 villain only for this thread. As for me it's really quite obvious as who the *Ultimate* Villain is...

Spoiler:

Games:

Wolfenstein 3D, Operation Darkness, Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Panzer General: Allied Assault, Time Gentlemen Please!, Dino D-Day, War Leaders: Clash of Nations, Bionic Commando Rearmed

Class/Job/Occupation:

Nazi Leader, Exterminator Extraordinaire

Abilities:

Dual Wielding Chainguns, Being a Douche

I really don't like him as far as I can kick his corpse, and I'm tempted to find that out...

Really though, this madman has done so many things that are completely devoid of being sane in his lifetime. He's tried exterminating all life except for the "Master Race", has disregarded others for his own safety and ideas. And the fact that he emanates pure evil from all directions. This and coupled with the fact that he has done all of this OUTSIDE videogames as well.

5Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian October 4th 2011, 3:38 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

Name: Sephiroth
Game: Final Fantasy VII Series, Final Fantasy V, Kingdom Hearts Series, Dissidia Series, Itadaki Street Series, Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring, and finaly LittleBigPlanet
Class/Job/Occupation: Soilder 1st class
Abilities: Black Materia or Meteor magic, Long Range weaon tactics, teleportation, glide ability, being badass at everything, mass homicide, blowing up planets, burning vilages, showing no dispear, and ruining dreams
I find this question irrelavent so i will answer with a simple cause hes awesome at being a badass who will kill you in your sleep and then burn your friends, families, and village down for shits and giggles

Greatest Game Villian SephirothCGModel-CrisisCore

6Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian October 6th 2011, 1:10 pm

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

+1 rep for longer than half sentence post... And I like murdering psychopaths that burn villages/villagers. Laughing And no, Kratos doesn't count as a villian because underneath that ashen exterior of blood and cries of misery... There a frightened little boy inside, waiting to be loved... I think... Neutral

Maybe someone should post on the Teletubbies, since they were a part of the Left 4 Dead mod. Smile

7Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian October 10th 2011, 3:58 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Th3 B@ckd00r wrote:
Maybe someone should post on the Teletubbies, since they were a part of the Left 4 Dead mod. Smile

You wish. Modded villains do not count... sad to say. They have to be part of a game, not added on due to a cheat code or modification. Sorry if that ruins your joy. By the way, you can nominate up to 2 VILLAINS for this poll. It would be sad if Wesker or Sephiroth won by default... so please, try to pick one more.

8Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian October 13th 2011, 11:18 am

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

Oh and so Hitler doesn't count? Rolling Eyes

Fine... I'll find another villain to post up...

9Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian October 14th 2011, 4:19 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

He does count, yes. I would just like to see people to add two villains instead of one is all.

10Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian March 9th 2012, 4:18 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

A second one then?
hmmm.....
Does this Count?
Name: Pyramid Head aka red Pyramid aka The Boogeyman
Game: Silent Hill 2, Homecoming, Movie 1 & 2
Class/Job/Occupation: Boss (2), Manifestation of players guilt or anger (hc), manifestation (film)
Abilities: Strong, Gaint Knife, Immortal
Why you like the character: Its Friggin Scary

[img]Greatest Game Villian 610px-Mayan-pyramid-head[/img]

11Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian March 24th 2012, 12:33 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yes, Pyramid Head does count. As an antagonist, he is pretty much high ranking in the score board. Because of the lack of users and such, you are now allowed to nominate up to 4 villians/ antagonists. Go nuts. Laughing

12Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian April 5th 2012, 8:09 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

Does the Festival of Blood count for this cuz theres an enemy in it i ABSOLUTELY HATE

13Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian May 14th 2012, 3:40 am

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

Alright, fine, I'll count Hitler as the 2nd greatest villain of all time... The next one I'll submit as my main antagonist... You all should know him easily since he's been present in videogames quite often.

He's the The Ace of Knaves, The Harlequin of Hate! The One and Only Clown Prince of Crime...

The Joker

Greatest Game Villian 090409_batmanAAvillians_obs4_joker--article_image

"If I weren't crazy, I'd be insane!"

Name: Joker
Aliases: Joe Kerr / Dr. J Reko / Mr. Genesius / Laughing Man / Jack Napier / Oberon Sexton

Games: Batman Vengeance / Lego Batman: The Videogame/ Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe / Batman: Arkham Asylum / DC Universe Online / Batman: Arkham City (To name a few)

Class/Job/Occupation: The Clown Prince of Crime / Batman's Arch-Nemesis

Abilities/Weapons: Comedic Weapons / Joker Venom / Genius Level Intelligence / Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat / Master of Cheating Death / Knowledge of Genetics\Chemistry\Explosives / Proficient with Firearms / Super-Sanity (A new level of Insanity) / Never Runs Out of Jokes

Why you like the character: He always ends with a joke Razz and he always puts the laughter in slaughter.

Greatest Game Villian Joker-gun
**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
The Joker is the clown-based, insane, homicidal arch-nemisis of Batman, he sports comedic weapons such as a deck of bladed playing cards, an acid-squirting flower, cyanide-stuffed pies, exploding cigars filled with nitroglycerin, harpoon guns that utilize razor-sharp BANG!-flags, and a lethally electric joy buzzer (Just to name a few). His most prominent weapon is his Joker venom, a deadly poison that infects his victims with a ghoulish rictus grin as they die while laughing uncontrollably.The Joker is highly intelligent and skilled in the fields of chemistry and engineering, as well an expert with explosives.From his first appearance onward, he has been consistently portrayed as capable of hijacking broadcasts - usually news programs - of both the television and radio varieties. Joker is a very skilled fighter, capable of holding his own against Batman in hand-to-hand combat. His versatility in combat is due in part to his own extensive array of hidden gadgets and weapons on his person that he often pulls out on a moment's whim (rolling a handful of explosive marbles on the ground, retractable knives attached to his spats, etc.)He is, however, consistently described as agile.The Joker has cheated death numerous times, even in seemingly inescapable and lethal situations. He has been seen caught in explosions, been shot repeatedly, dropped from lethal heights, electrocuted, and so on, but he always returns once again to wreak havoc. Joker's mental state is in fact a previously unprecedented form of "super-sanity," a form of ultra-sensory perception. It also suggests that he has no true personality of his own, that on any given day he can be a harmless clown or a vicious killer, depending on which would benefit him the most. Scarecrow turns on the Joker and uses his fear gas to see what Joker is afraid of. To Scarecrow's surprise, the gas has no effect on Joker, who in turn beats him with a chair. [Excerpt taken from Wikipedia and various sources]

Quotes:

"What are you really scared of Bats? Not being able to save Commissioner Gordon in time? failing to save this cesspool of a city? Me...IN A THONG?"

"I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a bunch of vulnerable, disabled, kids!!!! Now get me Santa Claus!"

"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."

See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum... And one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across the narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight... Stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. but his friend daredn't make the leap Y'see... He's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea... He says "Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk across the beam and join me!" But the second guy just shakes his head. He says "What do you think I am? CRAZY!?... You'd turn it off when I was half way across!"

"What's up, doc? Need to take my temperature? I'd be happy to drop my pants."

"Good evening, residents of Joker Asylum! Some of our...crazier guests have crashed the party early, and when I say crazy, I mean REAL psycho. Word of warning, if anyone sees a dribbling fool barking at the the moon or maybe just purring like a kitten, do your civic duty. Walk up to them, put your arm around them, show them that you care...before you wring their necks!"

"You dirty rat! You killed my brother! My sister! My daughter! She's my sister and my daughter!"

"Lady, you're harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids"

"Quick question. When the clock strikes twelve, do I get a little kiss?"

There, now I'm happy. Let's see if anyone comes up with a notable villain that's not covered yet. Neutral

14Greatest Game Villian Empty Re: Greatest Game Villian September 21st 2012, 4:39 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

Name: Kessler
Games: InFAMOUS/ InFAMOUS 2 (skin/metioned)
Class/Job/Occupation: Head of the First Sons/ Ex Bike courier
Abilities/Weapons: Electric Powers/ Electric Copy/ Seeker missles\gernades/ Time Travel/
Why you like the character: Plot Spoiler
Spoiler:
Greatest Game Villian Kessle10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum