Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon
Teknikally Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Remove logon screen frame
General Rules of the Forum EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 12:03 am by ItsTheRice

» Skyrim Modding on Consoles Should be Allowed
General Rules of the Forum EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:51 am by Ravenwolf

» The Walking Dead Game
General Rules of the Forum EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 11:10 pm by EclipseDragon

» Non-Stream Art
General Rules of the Forum EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 1:03 pm by EclipseDragon

» Assassin's Creed III review
General Rules of the Forum EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:17 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Lucius The Game
General Rules of the Forum EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 3:40 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Greatest Game Villian
General Rules of the Forum EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 4:39 pm by ZaChiSonoNai

» PCSX2 (ps2 emulator)
General Rules of the Forum EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 2:45 pm by Ravenwolf

» Livestreams
General Rules of the Forum EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 5:31 pm by EclipseDragon

» Cry of Fear Mod
General Rules of the Forum EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 12:36 pm by EclipseDragon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 27 on August 3rd 2017, 3:04 am
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is rashmigarden

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 105 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Rules of the Forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General Rules of the Forum Empty General Rules of the Forum December 24th 2010, 2:11 am

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

Exclamation A little note before-hand Exclamation

I for one, love democracy and try to promote it as much as possible wherever possible however possible, I like to remain open-minded and love differing viewpoints, I choose to lead by example and leadership. I don't like cracking down with rules and I personally like the concept of laissez-faire, however, I take my responsibilities very seriously and as so, I alone will be the only one as being able to (permanently) ban a user. If you break a rule I will PM you first and let you explain your side of the story before the verdict is decided. So basically, follow these rules and we will get along just fine.

Let's begin! Very Happy

Do not spam or self-promote in the forums

We define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites or posts with little, no or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, else your account will be taking a permanent holiday and your posts will be deleted. By the way, spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users. Please note however that you CAN post one, and I mean only one post referencing to your site per three months (Much more than other forums give you), this is not a referral service. If you would like to discuss business (specifically yours or others) PM me.

Do not post scam threads

Posting scam sites is forbidden. All such posts and signatures will be edited or deleted. Any new users (10 posts and below) posting scams will be banned permanently unless he/she can prove otherwise; contributing users will either be warned or temporarily banned. You have been warned.

Do not post copyright-infringing material

Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material which you are not free to redistribute. If you have a question about having permission to post or attach a specific item, please ask a moderator. Any posts or threads found in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and the poster warned or possibly banned

Please do not post "offensive" posts, links or images

Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws. Doing so of the latter will probably get you reported to law enforcement officials by myself, any moderators, or even users.

Do not PM users asking for help

Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread. This does NOT mean for you to spam the forum with repetitive threads of the same question, DO A SEARCH FIRST, not only will you stay out of trouble, but it'll save some time on your part.

Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at ALL times

All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective, which of I encourage. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. Please remember to stay mature and thoughtful at all times. If you feel that a user is targeting a certain group or individual feel free to PM me directly as I take this matter VERY seriously and have a sort of Zero-Tolerance rule. Threatening another user with any kind of harm will result in your IP being logged and sent to the police along with an instant permanent ban. All I have to say here is, Flamers Beware

This will be added to sometime soon when implemented.

Registration Agreement

As this is a free forum, you are not obligated to a fee of any kind, if a fee is requested of you in the name of this website, it is a scam. As a registrant here, you should accept these terms as your own so as not to create conflict.

Posting Guidelines

USE SEARCH FIRST!

There is a pretty good chance that you can find what you are looking for on these forums already. Use the forum's search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject. It's easy to search - just click the "Search" button at the top right of the page just below the main banner.

Be Specific

Please by all means explain yourself, I cannot tell you how many times I have seen a thread start out with a user expecting the moderators to KNOW what their problem is. Just to let you know, we are NOT psychic by any means, so in essence follow this guideline when posting for help.

The more details that are in your post, the faster that we can solve it, and the less errors we will make.

Just post your problem

Regardless to what you believe we do not care to have your entire life story, so please keep it to the problem at hand (A little rambling or joking is ok, just make sure that you can get your point across in 500 characters.

Title your problem

"I can't figure this out!"--- Ok, well this is informative (sarcasm) and obviously this is the main reason why you're here posting in the first place

"Stupid question..."--- There are no stupid questions, only stupid titles pertaining to questions

"Help me! Urgent!"--- Dial 911!!! But seriously though, we understand that you want your question answered you won't get answers faster if you post like this, in fact you might actually get them slower because users might pass over your thread by trying to find a question with a specific title. A better title would be... "HP Pavilion 4650 screen flickering *Urgent*" See how much more informative that was?

As stated before, I don't like rules and believe that the community here should be as open as possible while still being kept in check. This is why I have NOT written a full out page of rules as other forums do, I expect that as users you should be able to tell what's right from what's wrong so I'll let you decide in your own morality some of the gray lines.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum