Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon
Teknikally Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Remove logon screen frame
VGM and other types like it EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 12:03 am by ItsTheRice

» Skyrim Modding on Consoles Should be Allowed
VGM and other types like it EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:51 am by Ravenwolf

» The Walking Dead Game
VGM and other types like it EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 11:10 pm by EclipseDragon

» Non-Stream Art
VGM and other types like it EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 1:03 pm by EclipseDragon

» Assassin's Creed III review
VGM and other types like it EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:17 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Lucius The Game
VGM and other types like it EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 3:40 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Greatest Game Villian
VGM and other types like it EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 4:39 pm by ZaChiSonoNai

» PCSX2 (ps2 emulator)
VGM and other types like it EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 2:45 pm by Ravenwolf

» Livestreams
VGM and other types like it EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 5:31 pm by EclipseDragon

» Cry of Fear Mod
VGM and other types like it EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 12:36 pm by EclipseDragon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on August 3rd 2017, 3:04 am
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is rashmigarden

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 105 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

VGM and other types like it

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VGM and other types like it Empty VGM and other types like it February 16th 2011, 9:09 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

Alright we all kno the 8-bit music is weird and qwerky but some bands actually use this to their advantage. i hav ben lookin up some weird stuff lately and it sounds amazing. bands like Comptroller and VGX use 8-bit while Dunae and BrandO (now seperated Sad ) made fun of the games and used base line stories from 8-Bits for their songs. But am i rele the only person litsening to it? i mean rele. cmon plp nerdtron and things like that wont kill ya to hear at least once!

2VGM and other types like it Empty Re: VGM and other types like it February 16th 2011, 9:39 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

i dont mean to offend anyone with this but i found this extremly funny. sorry if it bothers anybody.

3VGM and other types like it Empty Re: VGM and other types like it February 17th 2011, 12:31 am

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

Hey I like it a lot, and there's something to be said about somebody who can take stairway to heaven and turn it into a (good) 8-bit conversion. Oh and about the video took me at least 10 minutes to load up. But freakin hilarious anyways, I wouldn't worry about offending anyone here... Only if it's my 1000 babies joke.

4VGM and other types like it Empty Re: VGM and other types like it February 17th 2011, 1:59 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

if u liked that e go to the site
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5VGM and other types like it Empty Re: VGM and other types like it February 17th 2011, 10:52 pm

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

ZaChi, I don't mind you posting videos and such, but edit your posts, don't double post unless it is necessary as a bump or such. If you like them so much start up a tribute for 8-bit music on a separate topic

6VGM and other types like it Empty Re: VGM and other types like it March 27th 2012, 11:34 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Here's Something. My friend introduced me to Vocaliods, some kind of Voice Synthesizer that can be used to make music. In fact, the program was turned into a rhythm game series. Here's a video of one of my favorite songs, Paradichlorobenzene.

7VGM and other types like it Empty Re: VGM and other types like it March 29th 2012, 9:14 pm

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

they finished one winged angle finally

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum