Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon
Teknikally Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Remove logon screen frame
mobile gamming???? EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 12:03 am by ItsTheRice

» Skyrim Modding on Consoles Should be Allowed
mobile gamming???? EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:51 am by Ravenwolf

» The Walking Dead Game
mobile gamming???? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 11:10 pm by EclipseDragon

» Non-Stream Art
mobile gamming???? EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 1:03 pm by EclipseDragon

» Assassin's Creed III review
mobile gamming???? EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:17 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Lucius The Game
mobile gamming???? EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 3:40 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Greatest Game Villian
mobile gamming???? EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 4:39 pm by ZaChiSonoNai

» PCSX2 (ps2 emulator)
mobile gamming???? EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 2:45 pm by Ravenwolf

» Livestreams
mobile gamming???? EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 5:31 pm by EclipseDragon

» Cry of Fear Mod
mobile gamming???? EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 12:36 pm by EclipseDragon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on August 3rd 2017, 3:04 am
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is rashmigarden

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 105 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

mobile gamming????

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mobile gamming???? Empty mobile gamming???? May 15th 2011, 10:50 pm

The Butcher

The Butcher

after a long time and hard development some questions are stirring up with company's and people like will mobile gaming kill the hand held councils personally i think not just because hand held councils have evolved alot from the original gameboy colors to the modern day Nintendo ds 3D

2mobile gamming???? Empty Re: mobile gamming???? May 20th 2011, 11:56 pm

EclipseDragon

EclipseDragon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hmm. True. Killing portable gaming systems just might tick off every person in the world, as well as the occasional lab monkey. Cell phone games, though, I can see perish. iPod/iPad/iPhone stuff I can't see dying anytime soon.

3mobile gamming???? Empty Re: mobile gamming???? May 21st 2011, 12:07 am

Ravenwolf

Ravenwolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Well i have a iPod and a PSP, I personally would use the PSP over the iPod because using a touch screen for any gaming gets old quick. Furthermore the iPod gets a little hot and you can tell its not really designed to be a gaming device. Its fine for quick games but you cant really play RPG games very well. I don't know i just like buttons. I think it would have been cool if the NGP or PSP2 would be more like a tablet because i think it would be cooler to have a bigger screen, that was always my problem with the PSP.

http://sites.google.com/site/basementallangroup/

4mobile gamming???? Empty Re: mobile gamming???? May 23rd 2011, 11:43 pm

Uziman04

Uziman04
Admin
Admin

The Sony NGP (Next-Generation Portable) PSP2 pretty much...

The device includes dual analog sticks, a 5 inch OLED capacitive touchscreen, 3G, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi support. Internally, the device features a 4 core ARM Cortex-A9 core processor and a 4 core SGX543MP4+ graphics processing unit as well as LiveArea as its main user interface, which succeeds the XrossMediaBar for the PlayStation Portable.

Holy Shit!!! 4 COUNT'EM ~~4 CORES~~ of Graphical power.... affraid That's WAY more power than I even said would be optional, I only said that I would like a BETTER, not bleeding edge.

~~CAUTION: The following contains highly detailed information that might become boring to any non-technical staff/members/guests and/or small dogs... you have been warned~~

CPU

Alright, the ARM Cortex-A9 CPU has 2GHz typical operation speed (1Ghz per core in all technical retrospect) with scalable power states for desired battery maintaining. Has up to 4 coherent cores and can optionally contain the NEON floating point processing engine. This processor can come within the powerful 4-core design or the more power-conservative single core design. This newer CPU can support up to 128kb of L1 cache and up to 8 MB of L2!!! All of this is capable just by sucking up 250mW of power per core and can achieve over 4000 DMIPS (Dhrystone Million Instructions Per Second)

GPU

The SGX543MP4+ Graphics Processing Unit is a technical marvel by the folks over at PowerVR (Videocard Manufacturer) This chip is designed with 4 cores of pure power. A quad-core with USSE2 or Universal Scalable Shader Engine, this engine exceeds the requirements for both OpenGL 2.0 and Pixel Shader Model 3.0, making this beast both full compliant with the rules to be 3D and complex 2D capable easily. It's clocked at 200 Mhz With a 133 MPolygon/s (Million Polygons per second) and a fill rate of 4 GPixel/s (For reference my Radeon HD 5770 has a fill rate of 13.6 GPixel/s) All of this is happening on a 960x544 pixel 5 inch OLED touchscreen at 220 ppi (pixels per inch) in a 24-bit color alignment.

In short terms... Simply fucking amazing... Cool

*EDIT* Be sure to thank me for my research if you found this information useful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum