Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Teknikally Insane
Either this is your first time, or you're currently not logged in...

If this is your first time here, take the time to sign up. It literally takes only a few minutes and it will help the site grow. Sure, you have to sign over your soul, and sacrifice a three-headed goat to the gods of Narheplottemer, but it's well worth it. Alright, so you don't have to do that stuff, but what you *must* do is sign up, seriously, this site gets so much guest traffic it's unbelievable. And I can't have this site grow on guests.

Admin - Uziman04

Mods - Ravenwolf, EclipseDragon
Teknikally Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Remove logon screen frame
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 12:03 am by ItsTheRice

» Skyrim Modding on Consoles Should be Allowed
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:51 am by Ravenwolf

» The Walking Dead Game
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 11:10 pm by EclipseDragon

» Non-Stream Art
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 1:03 pm by EclipseDragon

» Assassin's Creed III review
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:17 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Lucius The Game
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 3:40 am by ZaChiSonoNai

» Greatest Game Villian
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptySeptember 21st 2012, 4:39 pm by ZaChiSonoNai

» PCSX2 (ps2 emulator)
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 2:45 pm by Ravenwolf

» Livestreams
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 5:31 pm by EclipseDragon

» Cry of Fear Mod
inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}- EmptyAugust 7th 2012, 12:36 pm by EclipseDragon

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on August 3rd 2017, 3:04 am
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is rashmigarden

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 105 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

inFamous 1&2 + the dlc Festival of Blood -{review}-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

The inFamous games are based around a character named Cole MacGrath, who just got the power to use electricity at will. And now you learn how to break out of the quarantine of a city you live in.
Not ruining anymore story but this only implies to 1
I am reviewing 1&2 AT ONCE.
1&2: overall i rate a solid 9/10 for both individually

Plot was full enough to make someone play to the end. even with the splits of good or evil intent

Originality is there in some areas. It does seem to have a nostalgic feel now and then of some other Sucker Punch games

Sound is perfect except Cole's voice is kinda evil sounding even as a good guy in 1. They fixed this in 2 by replacing the actor.

Graphics are very good. Shading and lighting and blood content all feel up to date.

Features for 1 are some powers no multiplayer. 2 has weapons and powers along with skin mods. Also 2 has user made multiplayer levels.

First imput for 2 is a lil long to load but runs smoothly otherwise

Gameplay was very enjoyable even if your are just smashing thugs heads in if you play as a hero. If not then you are running cops and pedestrians carrying weapons along with thugs. The karma meter was a very good add to the gameplay value.

Replay for me Very high to get both endings as good and bad.

Whew 2 down one left.

OK now on to the last one. The DLC of Festival of Blood. Bought on PSN for $9.99

Cole has been bitten by a VAMPIRE {wtf!?} and was forced to bring the Bloody Mary back to life with his blood.

Overall is a 8/10

Plot is very different from the normal inFamous games. But good for its use.

Originality is pretty high here. Take an walking lightning rod and make him a vampire as well.

Sound is as good as the second game.

Graphics are kinda eh or same as the rest of the inFamous. Its dark since your a vampire. But being dark shows good shadowing off light posts and your powers light as well.

Features multiplayer and user generated levels same as 2.

Support is good. Although I had a little lag when in a loading screen the sound went a little bad but fixed when done loading.

Replay is kinda eh since there is no karma meter in this one. Replay is mostly for the trophies.

THANK GOODNESS I'M DONE FINALLY!!!!!!
And you are all lucky I couldn't use color cuz it looked bad in length.

ZaChiSonoNai

ZaChiSonoNai

Forgot to mention in the DLC that you fight to cure your self. My bad jocolor

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum